Alex Ruff.png


Consent Forms 

My office is here to serve you. Please fill out the following form(s) with the necessary information, return it to my office, and my team will assist you with your inquiry. Please note that the General Consent Form is required for EI/ CPP/ OAS and other case files. Case files regarding CRA, IRCC, Passport Canada require specific forms which are linked below. Other inquiries may require a specific consent form. Please contact the office if you are unsure, and we will direct you to complete the appropriate consent form.  We require this consent form for all casework. 


Meeting Requests & Event Invites

Image by ConvertKit



Image by Hermes Rivera

Citizenship &


Men with Calculator

Taxation Issues, CRA, & Appeals

School Application

Benefit Applications

Colorful Balloons



Petitions to Parliament

Canadians are able to create petitions that can be presented in the House of Commons. To find out more, please consult the guides below.

The main House of Commons petition page is here.
The guide for creating an e-petition is here.
The guide for creating paper petitions is here.

Official Congratulatory Messages

Governor General Congratulatory Message Requests
Prime Minister Congratulatory Message Requests